jeudi 29 septembre 2016

Track Font Size and Live Use

Hello,

Apologies if this belongs in the Themes subform - it looked like that one was just for *posting* themes so I didn't want to clutter it up with questions.

I'm using Reaper to run click tracks to in-ears and synchronize video and lights with a live show - controlling it from a foot pedal while simultaneously playing in the band.

Each sequence is on its own track, and I'm using a custom action to start playback on the first item of the selected track - this allows instant access to any song and quick up/down selection with the foot pedal.

The problem is that it's really hard to read the tiny track names on stage. (See Current-Track-Names.png)

I've done a LOT of digging around in themes in the Stash, and tried various Layouts for the track panel, but nothing approaches what I want: track names easily readable onstage from a few feet away (See Desired-Track-Names.png).

The SWS Extension has the Notes panel, and it's possible to enter the track name in the Track Notes then use Big Font mode with the Notes panel docked to the bottom of the main window, but this keeps the notes from being used for anything else. I'd much rather make the track names bigger.

Using the Theme Tweaker makes a small amount of progress, but the font won't increase past a certain point limited by the size of the text box.

I've also looked into the Theme Engine documentation, and while I'm not completely opposed to learning it and creating a theme, if someone could point me in the right direction for a way to quickly achieve something like this, without rewriting a whole theme, I'd be very grateful.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Matt

Attached Images
File Type: png Current-Track-Names.png (25.6 KB)
File Type: png Desired-Track-Names.png (26.0 KB)


Track Font Size and Live Use

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire