vendredi 30 septembre 2016

plugins not loading in

Hey I'v been having some occasional problems with reaper. Sometimes when I load in a project some of the plugins will not load in like they are in an offline state but I can not bring them back online.

Sometimes it will do this when I try to initially load a plugin in but not nearly as often. Resting my computer fixes it sometimes. I've even had it happen with reapers stock pitch shifter a few times so I know it has nothing to do with 3rd party plugins.

And on top of that the FX folders no longer show up and if I create a new folder nothing changes. Sometimes when open the ADD FX window I get something like font.dll missing which I assume has something to do with it

I have tried installing a portable install of reaper to see if that fixed it but it did not.


plugins not loading in

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire