vendredi 30 septembre 2016

Is it possible to create a drum track from bass guitar track

Greetings all,

First post here, I have been using Reaper for a couple of years recording my drumless trio.

When we play covers we are using configurable backing tracks that we strip the guitars and vocals out of.

This is fine for covers but we also have a stack of originals that we wish to record and I'm finding it difficult to program the drum tracks using the MIDI options, I have the GTG DPC3 drums, SM Mega Kits and after reading through a few threads have just downloaded the MT Drum kit.

I have searched the forum and help files over the past week or so and also spent time with Mr Google and have not been able to find a way of triggering drum patterns in a new track from an existing bass guitar track.

My current project has a rolling sea shanty feel that feels like 12/8 but it's just a straight 4 with an odd rhythm.

Sorry if the question has been asked and answered I just haven't been able to find it so far.

If the answer is that I need another software package to do this, that's OK I just need to find the breakthrough.

Thanks in advance
Dave King


Is it possible to create a drum track from bass guitar track

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire