mercredi 28 septembre 2016

Bypass and re-enable (make wet) multiple FX via gamepad

I have already got the gamepad recognized and working with a tap tempo macro, but now I want to bind one button to de-select some, but not all of the VST's in a vocal effects chain, and then re-enable them with another button on the gamepad.

I have successfully gone into param for each VST and assigned the one button to bypass and the bypassing for the desired fx does indeed work. I hit that one button and the reverb/autotune/delay bypass.

The issue is with re-enabling to make WET. When I do the same routine for LEARN on the param for each VST, selecting FX parameters to learn WET on a different button - the operation looks like it saves, but the button fails to engage the selected fx back into operation.

I've downloaded and installed sws extensions, but I'm at a loss as to where/how to start on this one. I've searched all the forums for several hours now and I'm starting to get frustrated so I thought I'd check in with y'all.

Many thanks in advance!


Bypass and re-enable (make wet) multiple FX via gamepad

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire