jeudi 29 septembre 2016

Recording mic and phone to separate tracks from mixer

Hello!

I did some digging on this issue here and came up mostly empty. If I missed the solution to it, feel free to call me a dope before pointing me in the right direction.

I've recorded phone calls through my mixer with reaper, but everything (mic and phone) went to both tracks. I saw others with this problem fixed it by downloading an ASIO driver and setting up the inputs, but that did not work for me.

My setup:

Acer aspire PC running Windows 7.
Samson mixpad MXP124 - connected via USB line in splitter (no line in jack on the PC)
Just upgraded to the current version of reaper

Running mic, PC sounds, and my cell phone through separate channels on the board, but everything either records on one track or both tracks.

Am I missing a step here? Do I need an additional sound card? Is my mixer not built to do this?

Really just trying to separate the tracks so they can be edited individually, so I appreciate any tips!

Thanks!


Recording mic and phone to separate tracks from mixer

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire