mardi 27 septembre 2016

One specific project...Render just....Doesn't.

So this is odd...

I wrap up a mix....Select the bounds that I want to render...Tell Reaper to render. Set my render settings (master mix, time-selection, online, WAV output, destination folder/filename) like I usually do....Click the Render 1 file button....

Nothing.

Literally...Nothing. No pop-ups, no messages, no render, no file creation, no crash...Nothing.

So I tell Reaper to capture live output....No problems.

Okay...Fine...I open another project...It renders fine.

So I think maybe there's a problem with a plugin...I open the session with FX offline...Still no render.

I haven't bothered to make a NEW session and copy everything over...Maybe that will fix it? That's just a PITA though.

Any thoughts?


One specific project...Render just....Doesn't.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire