vendredi 30 septembre 2016

I made something. What is it?

I made it! I managed to mix my first three songs in a way that doesn't make me feel stupid anymore.
*wipes sweat from forehead*

So I put them on soundcloud:

http://ift.tt/2dCrrjF

Let me warn you: it's pure VSTi MIDI stuff and I don't have much of a clue what I'm doing. This music thing is totally new to me, but I'm utterly fascinated and gain a lot of energy from it. I've been working on these songs in my spare time the last couple of months, and there are fragments and ideas for more to come.

One of my problems (aside from being a noob and all) is that I don't have any idea what genre my music might fit in. Sure, it's "electronic", but I think I should be able to add some more meaningful tags to it on soundcloud. Any suggestions?
Of course I'd also appreciate any other comments. But in case you insist I should stop making music for Christ's sake - I won't. :-P
So far this has been one of the greatest (and strangest) experiences I ever made, and that means something because I'm old. There's so much more to learn and it will only get better.


I made something. What is it?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire