mardi 27 septembre 2016

Wacky layout/docker question...

Let's say that I've got 10 tracks with multiple FX on them. Across the 10 tracks there are 3 common FX (EQ, Reverb, Delay).

I'd like to make it so that as I use the keyboard shortcuts to select tracks (next/prev), that those three FX, for the selected tracks, show up in the docker.

So I'm on track 1, I see the FX in docker... I use keyboard to navigate to next track, now I see those 3 FX for track #2... If I go to a track that doesn't have those FX, then the docker is just empty in that area...

Is something like this possible? I've tried various combos of things and while I can get one FX at a time, I can't get all 3 to swap in and out in the docker based on the selected track.

Thanks!


Wacky layout/docker question...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire