vendredi 30 septembre 2016

Recording Snap Options

I seem to be encountering an issue and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas?
If i have a percussion set loaded into Kontakt for example, I can create some interesting rolls and get a pattern I like. When i come to record it however it never sounds the same. I have messed with out the recording quantize settings but I can't seem to find the right combo to get it to play back or record as i play it, the notes are always off and all over the place. I can get around this but just sending the audio from kontakt to another track and record that in real time but I'd like to be able to edit the midi once it's in. Assuming it must just be a setting or could be one of those idiosyncrasies reaper likes to throw at you once in a while.
Any ideas would be gratefully received.


Recording Snap Options

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire