jeudi 29 septembre 2016

Reaper Piano Roll vs GetGood Halpern Drums - MIDI mapping question

I am using the GetGood Halpern Drums in Raaper using Kontakt 5 (full version) and have what seems to be a MIDI mapping question (I'm asking in the Facebook GetGood Drums forum too!)

Inside GGD Kontakt I set the mapping in GGD using "Load Preset" to "GGD", which sets the Kick Main Hit in GGD to "C0".** But if I actually play a C0 MIDI in Reaper Piano Roll to Kontact and GGD, I hear nothing until I "shift" the map in GGD so that a Main Kick is "C-1".** Clearly something is introducing a 1 octave offset but I'll be darned if I can find it anywhere.** It seems 'wrong' to have to do this no ?* See the attached....

Bear in mind I'm absolute NEWB on MIDI...

Attached Images
File Type: jpg GGD-C-1_PR-C0_sm.jpg (62.2 KB)


Reaper Piano Roll vs GetGood Halpern Drums - MIDI mapping question

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire