mardi 30 août 2016

Track Gouping should work, when grouped parameters are automated

I wrote a bug report a while ago, cause I thougth this was a bug:
http://ift.tt/2bzLzwu

As I get deeper in Reaper over time I realize that track grouping is nearly useless to me at the moment. The reason is that it does not work when the grouped parameters are automated. I automate many parameters even in an average mixing project. The flexibility track grouping brings in is awesome but it can't be used when you automate one of the grouped parameters. I think this is a waste of possibilities. E.g.: I reverse automate panning on two tracks by creating a group. Now I want my audio signals to move. This could be so easy by just automating one of the two tracks seeing the other one follow. But for that I have to delete the group and automate both in an inversed way. Life could be easier with that feature.


Track Gouping should work, when grouped parameters are automated

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire