mercredi 31 août 2016

NO sound from reaper

I just installed Reaper, but I cant get any sound at all. I have tried all the diffrent audio settings, I installed ASIO4all but still no sound.

When I load a VST like MTpowerdrumkit 2, or If I load a Mp3 file into the program I can see the signals in master channel and the other channels but there is no sound.

I can hear the metronome that is all sound I get.

I tried a diffrent music software just to check and in ABELTON I do get sound when I set device to ASIO.

Sound works just fine in everything else than REAPER.

Im using windows 10 and I dont have a soundcard other than the one that came with the computer.

I would appreciate any help with this issue. Im completly new to using this kind of software.


NO sound from reaper

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire