mercredi 31 août 2016

Count in - Pre roll

Hello people :)

As a totally new user of REAPER (still evaluating but my thoughts are very close to use it as my main DAW :)), I was wondering if someone can shed some light on a thing I have noticed with the count in/pre-roll feature... It's not a technical issue, just a visual one...

I have noticed that, whatever I do in the setup of the above mentioned, the play cursor moves back (No. of bars set for count in/pre-roll) and starts moving toward the position where the recording should take place. I am used to a more, let's say "static" approach as with Cubase for example (Cubase's play cursor doesn't move until the recording takes place - at least I used it that way :()

Is there a way around this, or I just have to get used to the REAPER approach?

Thank you!


Count in - Pre roll

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire