mardi 30 août 2016

Reaper/DrumMica not saving state

Hi all,
I'm running into a headache with Sennheiser's DrumMica thru NI Kontakt, where it's not saving the patch with the song - that is to say I can open a project in Reaper, spend time working on the drums, changing the mix and settings in DrumMica (selecting mics, changing volumes on the DrumMic'a mixer, etc), then save and quit the project. When I come back, some settings in drumMica have reverted to the init patch and others are retained, but it's not the same mix that was set when I saved the project.

I have the full version of Kontakt, and other instruments from the library aren't doing this, so I'm not sure if it's a Reaper setting or a DrumMica setting. Has anyone seen this? I've confirmed that "disable saving full plug-in state" is un-checked, and it happens in multiple projects. Does EZ Drummer or Superior Drummer do this? It doesn't seem that others have to open an existing Reaper project then manually load a settings file into the instrument/VST, at least I don't see that on youtube tutorial vids I've seen, so I'm wondering what my deelio is.

Reaper v5.23 and Kontakt v5.5.2.880.

Thanks -


Reaper/DrumMica not saving state

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire