lundi 29 août 2016

Play Only Regions?

I'm looking for a script that will enable a mode that plays only regions and skips over anything in the timeline that is not in a region.
(I have songs as Regions and I want to test the time between songs and also just be able to play an album through as it will be when it's done.)

If this is not already possible, would anyone be able to create something like this? I can offer a small amount of payment if that would help.
I would like to be able to just have a button on my toolbar perhaps that turns on "Region Play" mode or something similar.

(The SWS Region Playlist does not work like I want it to. I don't want to have to add things to a playlist and I still want to be able to skip to certain parts in the song and make changes, etc. The Region Playlist also does not have a next button to skip to the next song.)

Thanks!!


Play Only Regions?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire