mardi 30 août 2016

I can confirm that reajs effects crashes Cubase

For many days I was banging my head against a wall trying to figure out why Cubase would randomly crash in the middle of a session or when opening a certain plugin.

Turns out - that certain plugin(s) was reajs. After 8 hours of no crashes, I inserted an instance of reajs - bass manager and within a ffew minutes, when I tried to open the plugin GUI it crashed Cubase (though the audio kept running).

I know this might be a tough ask in a Reaper forum, but reajs has some great effects that are quite useful - if the cockos team could kindly focus on the plugin version it would help out many folks like myself. :D

Till then no more Reafx for me. Looks like I might have to install waves after all. :(


I can confirm that reajs effects crashes Cubase

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire