dimanche 28 août 2016

Help! How do I controll my interface's outputs in reaper?

So what I'm trying to do is record dry guitar tracks into Reaper, and use an amp for live/no latency monitoring while I track. Very similar to what this guy is doing in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt1ivrIboBw

Im running my guitar into a Presonus Studio 192 mobile interface. I have the main outputs going to my monitors, and output 3 going into a small amp. My goal is to have output 3 be a dry signal of just the guitar.

Currently Reaper is playing all of the tracks through the main outs just fine, but it is also playing all of the tracks through the third output as well.
This is happening even though I only have "main output left" and "main output right" selected for outputs, and regardless of the audio system + drivers that I select.

I have "Studio 192 Asio" selected for a driver, which creates a button that reads "Asio Configuration", but clicking the button doesn't seem to open anything.
I have also tried changing the device settings in Studio One, but clicking on the "device settings" button doesn't seem to do anything. I also tried to change settings in Presonus Universal Control, but didn't have any luck.
What am I doing wrong?


Help! How do I controll my interface's outputs in reaper?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire