mardi 30 août 2016

Need some tempo map help

I am trying to force a stereo track to grid.

I have:

Tapped in a close BPM
inserted a time signature at beat one
set timebase to beats
turned on free item positioning
inserted a click source on additional track
played the track and tapped in markers on the down beat
split item at markers

Now:

select the first newly split item
set time selection to item
insert measure at selection ( detect tempo)

When I insert the measure it causes a space between my item thus a gap in audio.

I wrestled with this a week or so ago and had the same issue but trying different thing like free item positioning and trim behind I got it to work perfectly with no gaps. I cant seem to figure out what I did right and what I am doing wrong.

any ideas?


Need some tempo map help

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire