mardi 30 août 2016

Good Guitarrist, Good Songs, Worst Execution

Hello.

I have a small studio in the back of my house and I've been recording albums, demos, EPs, etc, for some bands of my city and around.

Recently I started to record an album for a band whose guitarrist is really really bad. (actually there are two, but the first one is ok). The songs are great, very well composed and stuff, but his execution is painfully bad to the point of being impossible to work around it.

Out of time riffs can be fixed, most of them, but I'm having a really bad experience with the solos.

Have you ever been through this kind of situation?

He won't learn to play the guitar over night, so, is not like if I tell him to keep practicing at home would change anything.

Also, he won't accept having the other guitarrist record his solos.

Thoughts?


Good Guitarrist, Good Songs, Worst Execution

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire