mercredi 31 août 2016

Dylanesque country rock

I'm not a huge fan of your run-of-the-mill modern country music, but this recording is one piece of country flavored music that Iike a lot. It seemed to me that some of my reaper buddies might enjoy it too. It was recorded in my son's studio last year. I meant to post it then but I got so wrapped up in the daily scrum that I forgot to post it. Anyway, the tune is "Pilgrim Highway" by DC Papke (who is also the singer and rhythm guitarist).

http://ift.tt/2bKP1X4

The rest of the album has some good music on it, but this one song seems special to me.

Recorded and mixed using reaper.
Album credits from David Papke's website:
Produced and arranged by David Papke
Recorded and mixed by Shea Springer
Sweetfoot Studios, Easton, Maryland
Mastered by Mike Monseur
Bias Studios, Springfield, Virginia


Dylanesque country rock

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire