mardi 30 août 2016

More wildcards options, or how to name takes depending on presets/patches

I'd like to setup REAPER to name the recorded takes, depending on what preset is currently loaded into the VSTi.

On AAS plugins, REAPER do not display presets (it stick with "Default") because the plugin manage presets itself, within the engine.

Is there a way to pick up the preset name inside the AAS plugin,
and ask REAPER to name takes regarding this ?

The reason why I would like to do this :
I use VSTi as analog hardware, I print/record output as I'm playing/tweakinig knobs, into audio files.
It would be nice to have the preset name from where I started, included into files names.

Another option would be taking a snapshot of the DAW/VSTi/Screen, as I'm recording files...
I'll check SWS Extension for that solution.


More wildcards options, or how to name takes depending on presets/patches

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire