mercredi 31 août 2016

Aria player CC102 autolegato switch?

Can anyone help me?
I’m programming a solo fiddle part using GPO5. I’m having trouble switching autolegato on and off using CC 102 (the controller which should do this, according to the manual). I suspect it’s operator error and/or a misunderstanding on my part

The part is in a trad folky style, and autolegato works fine for it except where I want polyphonic double stops and open string drones; autolegato is monophonic.

I can get the polyphony I want by clicking the autolegato controller button off in real time on the instrument, but I’m failing to program this by drawing in on/off events in CC102. On playback the button DOES wink out and in again, but polyphony doesn’t happen. I’ve tried recording actually switching on/off using the button on the instrument’s control page, that doesn’t work.

What am I missing? I’m not used to doing much with midi controllers beyond the usual velocity, pitch and modulation stuff.

I know this is as much a Garritan and Aria Player issue, but Reaperites are so helpful I’m trying here first.
Cheers
Kev


Aria player CC102 autolegato switch?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire