lundi 29 août 2016

What happened?!?!

I only use Reaper for my own amusement. I record myself singing karaoke. Reaper has been a fantastic program for that.

I use a karaoke player and a vocal mic into a Behringer USB interface. Up until last week everything worked fine. Nearly every song I do has been done with the same template. I use the same FX on the vocal and the same Fx on the Left and Right music channels. I then do a little "Mastering" on the Master bus.

Whenever I render a song, the render speed has always been somewhere between 3.2 and 4.1 normal speed.

Starting last week, that render speed went down to 1.1 to 1.3. I haven't made any software updates, except to update Reaper to 5.23. I thought that could be the problem. I re-installed 5.22 and the problem is still there. I have even re-rendered projects that I did before the problem occurred. They do the same thing. 1.1 to 1.3 render speed.

Anyone have any ideas?


What happened?!?!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire