samedi 27 août 2016

Oceansize - Trail Of Fire (Guitalele Cover)

Here's my try on one of Oceansize's rhythmically most complicated songs. I hope I could maintain some of the groove, despite the missing drums and having only a guitalele as an instrument available.



Also, it was quite challenging to make a multi-track recording again, since I'm only travelling with a stereo recorder and a laptop. It means that I would listen to the click or recorded tracks in REAPER and have no monitoring for the actual recording. That's why you see me with the headphones only on one ear most of the time :D

It was alright for tracking the guitalele parts. But, oh man, how I wished for some compression and reverb while recording vocals!


Oceansize - Trail Of Fire (Guitalele Cover)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire