dimanche 2 octobre 2016

Reverb after delay (confused about sends)

Hi. Simple question. How would I go about adding a slap-back delay to a track and then putting reverb over the combined result of that? If I make a send for delay and then a send for reverb, then I imagine only the original data would get reverberated and the echo from the slapback would not get reverberated? Is that correct?

And If I'm already on this topic, I would love if someone could clarify something about sends... If I'm sending a track to a reverb, and I bring down the fader of the send, let's say 50%, then the end result on the master track is
A) 50% original recording + what I get from the reverb (reverberated remaining 50%)?
B) 100% original recording (same volume) + what I get from the reverb (reverberated 50% that I sent)

and if the answer is A, if I have two sends and send 30% to both, does that leave me with 40% or 70% of the original track's volume?

Thanks. I hope this makes sense.


Reverb after delay (confused about sends)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire