dimanche 2 octobre 2016

Auto-mute Problems

To start off, I'm very sensitive to loud noises, so I know when something is blasting. Also, I keep my Surface Pro Audio relatively low (below 30 percent) which may be part of the problem.

In any case...I've got 40 tracks going and I want Omnisphere to bust through the mix, specifically in a low-end part. I'm using earbuds, and I know when something hurts, and this definitely is not hurting me...but when I crank the volume, it always shuts off.

I know nothing about engineering...very little about the science of audio...I DO know when something is too loud to be healthy, and that's definitely not the case here.

How do I keep Reaper from shutting me down (without making myself deaf)?

Grazi, multo beni! :D


Auto-mute Problems

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire