dimanche 2 octobre 2016

Midi connecting and latency problems

Testing Reaper for the first time and very impressed. However I have some problems. The midi won't work. When I connect my E-drums to USB the Reaper shows it, so I select it but the drums still won't work.
Also have a latency problem even when I'm just clicking on plugin's own keyboard.
Seems to me these two problems might be connected in some way but I can't figure out what to do.
I've set it up exactly as my other DAW using Asio, which works perfectly.
The Reaper should work the same but it doesn't and I feel I must be missing something somewhere in it's settings. I've tried every setting in the audio/midi prefs but it's same.
I did install it "portable" not sure if that could make any difference. Thanks


Midi connecting and latency problems

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire