dimanche 2 octobre 2016

Issue (sometimes) Monitoring a Track

Hi, using reaper I output my voice through vb cable to OBS. It had it working the other day, but I must have changed something without realizing.

After arming the track, then turning on monitor output and talking into the mic I see no movement on the master track. I am a noob at this stuff, but one thing I've learned is that if I see no movement on the master tracks volume bars then there is nothing being output through vb cable.

So could someone help me troubleshoot this please? It does work, I've had it working.

My audio settings are like so: http://ift.tt/2dR8IQC

Attaching it went weird so I copied a link from another post.

Thanks

Edit: I still need help, but I've figured out what is causing this. I'm using a plugin called TriLeveler (compressor+gate), when my audio output is set to my speakers, the plugin works fine (I'm only using the default preset), but when I switch over to output through vb cable, trileveler seems to prevent all sound. If I disable it, the sound comes on.

How could trileveler be causing silence when outputting through vb cable? Outputting through my speakers does prove that the plugin works fine. I'm at a loss here ;(


Issue (sometimes) Monitoring a Track

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire