dimanche 2 octobre 2016

Is it possible to build midicontrolled 'actions' in JSFX ?

As the midi controlling of actions has some latency (latency is higher compared to using keystrokes) (I'd post some experiments to prove, but it's quite obvious), I wonder if it is possible to build something like midicontrolled actiongenerator in JSFX, because the midi timing in JSFX seems to be good.

I think of timing-relevant actions like Tempo-Tap, Start/Stop/Record, Jumping to positions...

In the longterm it seems, that I have to learn much more about reapers insides, but for now it's simply too much for me, although I'm a quite mathmatical head and made lots of scripting things allready, but not in reaper.

Thanks

Martin


Is it possible to build midicontrolled 'actions' in JSFX ?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire