Hi all,
I made my own heavily customized Reaper theme, based on a couple of themes downloaded from Stash. I would like to be able to center the whole content of the transport bar horizontally on screen (not to be confused with the "Center transport controls" option, which just swaps the positions of some sections so that "play", "stop" etc. are in the middle).
Of course I would like it to adapt automatically to the screen size (1366x768, 1920x1080 etc.) so that the entire content of the transport bar always stays in the center.
Can anyone help me? What should I add to the rtconfig and where? Thanks in advance.
I made my own heavily customized Reaper theme, based on a couple of themes downloaded from Stash. I would like to be able to center the whole content of the transport bar horizontally on screen (not to be confused with the "Center transport controls" option, which just swaps the positions of some sections so that "play", "stop" etc. are in the middle).
Of course I would like it to adapt automatically to the screen size (1366x768, 1920x1080 etc.) so that the entire content of the transport bar always stays in the center.
Can anyone help me? What should I add to the rtconfig and where? Thanks in advance.
How to center entire transport on screen (horizontally)?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire