Hi,
when sequencing hardware synths via midi and monitoring them inside reaper, I have a delay of about 20ms.
I can't find a solution to compensate this, beside delaying all other tracks, which is a tedious workflow.
I know the offset options in the preferences: Midi device offset and recording offset, but somehow it will not do anything when using negative values.
When i enter 20ms, the hardware synth is further delayed, however when enter -20ms nothing happens.
I've searched the forum, but people recommend the settings mentioned above and insist that negative values will work also.
thx
when sequencing hardware synths via midi and monitoring them inside reaper, I have a delay of about 20ms.
I can't find a solution to compensate this, beside delaying all other tracks, which is a tedious workflow.
I know the offset options in the preferences: Midi device offset and recording offset, but somehow it will not do anything when using negative values.
When i enter 20ms, the hardware synth is further delayed, however when enter -20ms nothing happens.
I've searched the forum, but people recommend the settings mentioned above and insist that negative values will work also.
thx
MIDI Out Negative Delay
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire