Thought I'd ask here before asking on UAD forum..don't go there much..
So issue is..I have a session with handful of UAD plugs that have been frozen and now some still in realtime. UAD meter shows maybe around 35% maybe hair more..
weird part now don't recall having this issue before.. If I now insert another UAD it goes red..like it's bypassed and not working. I've seen that when I've maxed the UAD CPU but not when only running as low as I am.
other weird part.. I can load (if remember correctly) Pultec EQP1A Legacy (not the pro) and Silver 1176LN Legacy..and of all things newer Fairchild 660 mono.
everything else goes red when it loads into plugin slot..I open another session or a blank session everything works as it should.. again only this session that is currently running a UAD CPU of about 35 to maybe 40% I usually can run that up to 98% before I really have to freeze things.. this is a new one for me..
So issue is..I have a session with handful of UAD plugs that have been frozen and now some still in realtime. UAD meter shows maybe around 35% maybe hair more..
weird part now don't recall having this issue before.. If I now insert another UAD it goes red..like it's bypassed and not working. I've seen that when I've maxed the UAD CPU but not when only running as low as I am.
other weird part.. I can load (if remember correctly) Pultec EQP1A Legacy (not the pro) and Silver 1176LN Legacy..and of all things newer Fairchild 660 mono.
everything else goes red when it loads into plugin slot..I open another session or a blank session everything works as it should.. again only this session that is currently running a UAD CPU of about 35 to maybe 40% I usually can run that up to 98% before I really have to freeze things.. this is a new one for me..
UAD issue
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire