Hello,
I'm sure this is easy to do but I can't find it in the manual and it's driving me absolutely mental...
How can I set Reaper so that it will *NOT* move the start position when I left click ?
I would *LOVE* to set Reaper so that it will only ever move the current start point when I left click in the time ruler. Other than this I simply never, ever want the start point to be moved. The start point should stay where I place it until I left click in the time ruler.
Currently when I try to edit any MIDI data if I slightly miss a note in the edit grid (very easy to do) the damned start point is then set to wherever I've clicked which is *the very last thing on Earth* that I want it to do.
I know this must be possible but it's driving me mad. Once again I've just had to abandon a track I was trying to write as having the "start point follow me around like a lost dog" is driving me absolutely, stark, staring mental.
Cheers.
I'm sure this is easy to do but I can't find it in the manual and it's driving me absolutely mental...
How can I set Reaper so that it will *NOT* move the start position when I left click ?
I would *LOVE* to set Reaper so that it will only ever move the current start point when I left click in the time ruler. Other than this I simply never, ever want the start point to be moved. The start point should stay where I place it until I left click in the time ruler.
Currently when I try to edit any MIDI data if I slightly miss a note in the edit grid (very easy to do) the damned start point is then set to wherever I've clicked which is *the very last thing on Earth* that I want it to do.
I know this must be possible but it's driving me mad. Once again I've just had to abandon a track I was trying to write as having the "start point follow me around like a lost dog" is driving me absolutely, stark, staring mental.
Cheers.
Stop left click moving start point ?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire