Hello
First apologize if this question was already answered, but I could not figure it out :)
I've swapped recently from Cubase 8 to Reaper. I use my DAW only with VST.
In Cubase, with my Midi keyboard plugged in (a Nektar p6), when I select a track with a VST, only this instrument is played when I play the keyboard, this by default.
In Reaper, all the tracks with VST are played by default when I play the keyboard, regardless the selected track. Is there a way to play only the selected track, without switching off the other ones ?
thanks
First apologize if this question was already answered, but I could not figure it out :)
I've swapped recently from Cubase 8 to Reaper. I use my DAW only with VST.
In Cubase, with my Midi keyboard plugged in (a Nektar p6), when I select a track with a VST, only this instrument is played when I play the keyboard, this by default.
In Reaper, all the tracks with VST are played by default when I play the keyboard, regardless the selected track. Is there a way to play only the selected track, without switching off the other ones ?
thanks
Midi keyboard track assign question
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire