Please make ReaSamplomatik5000 able to record Samples on the fly & make that automatable via Midi!
I would love to see a way to get a (stereo) sample inside Reaper instantly (like super8) without latency like when hitting the record button.
With the right automatation this would enable new ways for looping but also live sampling!
I mostly use reaper for making live music & the latency when automating things via midi is often affecting my workflow. Recording like in super8 but with the possibility to use the samples instantly inside the sampler or looping in arrangement with few midi switches as possible would be fantastic!!
I would love to see a way to get a (stereo) sample inside Reaper instantly (like super8) without latency like when hitting the record button.
With the right automatation this would enable new ways for looping but also live sampling!
I mostly use reaper for making live music & the latency when automating things via midi is often affecting my workflow. Recording like in super8 but with the possibility to use the samples instantly inside the sampler or looping in arrangement with few midi switches as possible would be fantastic!!
Live Sampling & Looping
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire