samedi 1 octobre 2016

Dynamic FX Parameter Selection for MIDI Controller

Hi,

i'm working on a selfmade, arduino-based Midi-Controller for reaper including track control like volume/solo/mute, maybe volume fader. But for me it's more important to implement control elements for VST effects likemfor example ReaEQ. I don't want to use the Midi-Learn function because there i just can select parameters for a specified band. But sometimes i need only one band or maybe 7. I want to use the controller for every band i have selected.

Is there a way to define midi controls for parameters Frequency, Gain and Q-Factor independent from which band i have selected? For example i want to select Band 1 as shelf/cut. Try to set these with my controller. After that i click on band 5 for using it as shelf. Then i want to set band 3 as bell filter but everything with my 3 hardware knobs on my controller. I've only seen that i can define the midi controlls to one specific üarameter in one specific band. To realise what i want i would need something like 30 knobs on my controller. But i just want 3 to 5 maybe (Use for other plugins too..)

I tested my controlls for ReaEQ and it works, but just the way i described.

Another thing i want to know is, can i increase the resolution somehow for better controlling? Not only 127 single states. Would be great to have a bigger range to use.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,

Smokehead


Dynamic FX Parameter Selection for MIDI Controller

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire